Would you like to get more pageviews on your blog?
Most bloggers naturally aspire to get more of your audience on your blog and engage with them through a powerful user experience.
It is easy if you know how to. This post seeks to give you tips and hacks on getting more pageviews on your blog.
Integrate these bits of advice into your content strategSEO y, see the user experience soar, and put yourself in front and centre of your audience.
This is how you get pageviews on your blog-
1. Map out your content strategy via keyword research
Take the guesswork out of search engine ranking strategy with keyword research.
Keyword research gives you the following:
- Popular search terms and unique content ideas that come with them
- IRL searches
- Competitor analysis
Use theseÂ keyword research toolsÂ to get a headstart on the job.
2. Use push notifications to stay in touch with visitors even after leaving your site.
3. Understand your users via audience profiles
- Your target audience
- Their problems
- How to solve their problems using content
- Audience age
- Their occupation
- Level of education
- Expertise level on your blogâ€™s topic
Tailor your user experience around these audience profiles/buyer personas.
4. Create easy to understand/read/scan material
Shortening attention spans dictate that you should:
- Use short sentences
- Write inÂ small paragraphs
- Use Easy words
- Add visuals
- Use easy-to-read fonts
5. Plan your editorial calendar
- Start small and increase your pace of content publishing
- Be consistent
- Keep a hard or soft copy of ideas
- Organize your calendar by making it more visual
6. Create in-depth content that adds value to your audience
- Both search engines and users seek valuable content
- Synchronize pillar articles with keywords
- Aim at creating evergreen content to land more pageviews
7. Link internally as a matter of practice
Internal linking is an essential part of good SEO. Help search engines understand and index your content better.
8. Optimize your website
SEO your website using tools like Yoast and AIOSEO.
9. Great headlines pay
A catchy title is half the job of creating great content. Trigger emotional response by offering value and reward while incorporating keywords.
10. Work on generating backlinks
Interact and collaborate with other blogs.
- Reach out to the influencers
- Add your website to your social media profiles
- Write guest posts
- Interview bloggers
11. Incorporate videos into your blogs.
12. Add visually engaging content.
13. Use audience generated content
Comments, testimonials, reviews, and other user-generated content are fair game for increasing pageviews.
14. Reduce website load time to enhance user experience and increase pageviews.
15. Maintain clean and clutter-free website design.
16. Get existing visitors to return using email lists.
17. Share blog posts automatically
Use tools likeÂ uncanny AutomatorÂ to automate your workflow.
18. Post old blog on social media regularly
19. Find the right social networks to promote your blog
The right social networks mean a relevant audience. Choose the perfect social networks for your purpose – Quora, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, or any other.
20. Engage with online communities
21. Create Online Groups
22. Showcase your expertise in Q&A websites
23. Use social proof to attract your audience
- Feedback forms
- Article ratings
24. Create and leverage influence on social media
25. Monitor social media
UseÂ social media monitoring toolsÂ for higher engagement with your audience and more links.
26. Monitor website traffic and user engagement
Use Google Analytics to understand what is working, apply more effort, and stop doing what isnâ€™t working.
27. Monitor your keyword rankings
Use Google Search Console and SEMrush to stay current with your keyword rankings and strategize for increasing pageviews.
28. Learn SEO and online marketing as a continuous process
Stay current with the changing trends to stay on top of the game.
Content is king. In your journey of generating more pageviews from your audience, you need to create great content. In addition, this content needs to be optimized in every way. The content should be evergreen so that interest does not fade over time.
Enhance the user experience to increase pageviews. The faster your site loads, the less the bounce rate.Â This study shows how a one-second delay in load time decreases the conversion rate by 7%.Â
Integrate ads to website content by making them relevant and non-offensive. Eliminate clutter and distractions to enhance the user experience and thus increase pageviews.
Follow the tips and hacks in this article to enhance the user experience, engage with your audience, and create great content while increasing pageviews on your blog.